Monday, December 11, 2006






It's time for Omniture Holiday Party 2006. Chris took most of these pictures, so they are pretty much all me. Anyway, it was at the Grand America in SLC, which is beautiful. We had fun taking pics outside by the fountain and beautiful decorations. The other pic is from Chris' birthday. He ended up taking his gift back and getting TiVo. We love it!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What can I say Als? You're gorgeous! I can't get over how awesome that dress is! I think once the baby fat is gone...which will be awhile...I'll reward myself with a stellar dress! That settles it...you've inspired me! Have a great Christmas!

Shay said...

Ditto. You look way pretty.

Ginger said...

Yeah, what a hottie. I've decided to embrace my baby fat :)

-Laura- said...

I LOVE the Grand America. It's a beautiful hotel, especially at Christmas. Ally, you look hot! I love your dress!