Monday, March 12, 2007

I just got back from visiting the Qians and San Francisco! Kiersta and I had a fabulous time with Lori, William, Annabelle, Abraham, and Alexander! Alexander is a precious little guy, and he's SO good! Lori and Will showed us around the beautiful town of Pleasanton, and we went to San Mateo, Palo Alto, Oakland, Alameda, and San Francisco, too! We were very sad to say goodbye, but we have lots of great memories to think of until the next time we see them!


The first night we went to the yummy Cheesecake Factory.


On day 2 we went to San Mateo to visit Liddy and cute little boy, Landon.


Day 3 was in San Francisco. We are waiting to catch the trolley in this shot.


This is at the Palace of Fine Arts. It's left over from the World's Fair.


Unfortunately, I sat in the droppings of one of the many seagulls!


Day 4 we went to the temple. The kids are making fish faces!


Aren't they sweet?



Sorry, for the shadows, but it's the best I could do....

2 comments:

Shay said...

Looks like fun Ally. The temple pics reminded me of being there a few years ago. I love the view from there.

Andrea said...

looks like you had a blast! I'm jealous! One of these days we'll have to have a fiddy fiver girly get-away!