




We had the "See Ya Later, Ally" work party on Wednesday night. It was great! We went to Boondocks in Sandy (basically a really nice Fun Park) and then went to dinner at the Market Street Grill. SOOOO good! I'm going to miss my co-workers, but I'll get to see them about once a month. Times, they are a changin'....
4 comments:
Wow, are you pretty excited about moving? I always think going to a new place is exciting. I hope we find ourselves in Texas sometime and can see you!
Ally,
So exciting that you and Chris are going to be only 7 hours away instead of 20. Also, I keep on bugging Laura to get the details about Chris's time in Ft. Worth so that we can meet up with you guys for dinner or something, but she keeps on getting distracted by other things. I'm sure that you could call her though . . .
I am definitely excited about moving, but it will be hard to leave all the family and friends behind. Lucky for me, I will be back to visit once a month for at least the first few months. Kyle, I let Laura know that Chris will be in Ft. Worth for a month (pretty much the month of August). I will be there visiting for a week or two, so I will DEFINITELY let you know when, and we can get together. Can't wait!
How did you get Michael Scott to come to your going away party?
Post a Comment