Saturday, August 25, 2007










Here are som random pics from the last month. There is one with my friend, Sara (who is pregnant with fraternal twin girls), one with some of my old roommates at BYU (Ginger, Laura, me, and Shay), a couple from a SL Bees baseball game last week, and a few from my visit with Chris is Texas. The field shots are the views from our hotel window and the waffle is what they had for breakfast every morning. Texans love Texas!

7 comments:

Qian Jia Ting said...

I miss you tons! I talked to Chrissy and was jealous and happy that she was going to get to see you before your big move. We'll catch up one of these days. Love you!

Sam and Becka said...

Love the Texas waffles. Where else could you get waffles as cool as that? Can't wait to see you.

Ginger said...

Hey! Somebody said we were posing with arms behind each other for the picture. I showed off my flabby relief society arm for nothing?!?! Oh well. Thanks again for lots of laughs, Ally. Any time I feel sad I just remember that "a kiss is not a contract" or that "bret's got it going on" and I feel much better.

-Laura- said...

Gotta love those Texas waffles!!! They're a trademark.

I'm so glad I got to see you a couple weeks ago! It was like old times. :) I look like I have such a small head in that picture.

Shay said...

It was great to see you Ally! I was pretty exhausted by the time I got to see you that day, but it was fun to have some good laughs! Just like old times.

Ally said...

I am finally in Texas! It is different, but the Elder's Quorum was very nice to help us move in! I can't wait to see/talk to you all soon.

"A kiss is not a contract, but it's very nice. I can't go around loving everyone. I just wouldn't get anything done."

Tish Solomon said...

Hey Ally,
Great to see some pics and smile. Love the one you put in of Sarah (my SArah that is). Love that Texas waffle. Did it taste as good? anywho. you are great.