

We had a great trip to Utah for Chris' birthday! I went to the Omniture Holiday party (sans Chris), and I didn't get any pics of it, but I was able to go to the Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square Christmas concert at the Conference Center, which was wonderful! I also got to hang out with some friends and family. I didn't get too many pics this time, but here's what I have.
4 comments:
Yeah! I always love your updates and as usual, wish we could have been in Utah at the same time. I guess there'll be women's conference! Happy Birthday, Chris!!
How fun--I so wish I would have met up w/ you in UT! We got there the 17th--I'll be so sad if you were there at the same time & I missed you...I should have called you! But anyways have you seen Juno yet? I can't wait to see George Michael in it.
I totally saw Juno, and it was really good. There was one creepy part in it, but he dialog was mostly funny! GM was as awkward as ever! I wasn't in UT over the holidays, so you didn't miss me!
Post a Comment