Monday, October 19, 2009

Back in the Days of Shania Twain...

While I was in NC, I was able to attend my 10-year high school reunion. Has it really been that long? Apparently, it has. Anyway, I had a great time reconnecting with some old friends. It turns out we are just as silly now as we were then - just (a little) more mature, older, and have more kids. As always, I should have taken more pictures, but I did get a few; and, I'm including some from high school as a comparison. Props to the Class of 1999 Smoky Mountain Mustangs! Woot!




1 comment:

Shay said...

How fun! I missed my reunion. I wasn't about to fly myself with three kids back to the States for it. You don't even look any older (and I mean that in a good way)!

Looks like you had an awesome time with your fam!