Millie's monthly posts will shortly end, since she will be a one year old in a few short weeks. But, until then, I will continue to document her accomplishments. This month she learned how to drink out of a straw, give 5, and climb down stairs. She learned all three of those in practically one day while we were in Provo. Anyway, she is definitely starting to develop a mind of her own and has proven that she can be as stubborn as her father (and mother). She is still on the verge of walking, but she is too timid to try it on her own. I wonder who she gets that from...
She is such a smiley cutieface! Looks like Christmas was fun, we did stay in Texas. (sorry, I never did get around to replying to your text, did I?) I can't believe how fast time flies by, she is almost a toddler! CrazY!
7 comments:
She's so cute!
Can you believe are babies are so big now?! Such cute pictures!
She is such a smiley cutieface! Looks like Christmas was fun, we did stay in Texas. (sorry, I never did get around to replying to your text, did I?) I can't believe how fast time flies by, she is almost a toddler! CrazY!
Love that girl with perfect brows!
She is beautiful!
such a sweet little girl, I can't believe she's almost one!!
I love her big bright eyes! She's getting so big!
Post a Comment