Friday, September 16, 2005


Hello all. I am ganking a pic from Laura's blog, because I didn't take one! This is the 55er crew (sans Becka) established in 2000. We got together when Laura was in town a couple of weeks ago, and it was the bomb.com. Everyone is married, and 3 of us - I mean them - have kiddies (very precious ones). Left to right: Shay, Ally, E, Ginger, Laura.

1 comment:

-Laura- said...

What are you doing stealing my picture??? Just kidding. I'm tote cool with it. It was so fun seeing you. It will probably be a long time before all of us (most of us) are together like that again. Sad. Oh well, life goes on. So....we're you know...waiting for the Roberts to add to the 55ers generation 2. :) Come on, it'll be so fun next time we're together. Okay, okay, I'll stop prying. Gotta run.