






I just returned from gallivanting across the country! I spent a wonderful 8 and a half days in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. I had a great time with everyone and wish it could've been longer. Here are some pics from the trip. (There were lots of fun activities that did not get captured on camera because of my laziness or the misplacing of my camera). I have an old version of Blogger, so I can't do captions on my pics, but here they are: Ally & Steph, Braden being sweet, Braden being cute, Tanner & Kylee & Collin, Ally & Mom & Steph, Leah, and Evan. I now realize that I did a poor job of photographing the adults. Sorry, guys. I was loving being with the kids!
1 comment:
I cannot believe how cute and big Leah is! She is so sweet. You look great, by the way, and it looks like you had a great time. Miss you!
Post a Comment