Oh my gosh!! I can't believe I ran into your blog...I found Laura's through a friend of a friend's and then found yours. You need to have a list of your blogger friends so that I can get Jennifer Johnson's from you...I didn't see her's on Laura's....aww this reminds me of the days we would ICQ each other and we were only a room apart. I cannot believe I came across everyone's blog from the old DT clan. We need to chat! Do you remember after we watched Legacy we would use the line..."it will be Zion when we meet again"...too many memories.
CARA!!!! I was wondering where you were!!! Are you still in Ohio? I tried to look at your blog, and it says I don't have permish. Where's the love? My blog is ghetto, because I have the old version of blogger and it won't let me upgrade, but I'll figure it out soon. I can't wait to see pics of you and your baby, who I'm sure is just as precious as you are!
whatever, your blog is not ghetto. I LOVE that we are all reunited again! It is so fun looking at your blog--the 80's party looked so fun. I tote want to throw one now--it kind of reminds me when we got all dressed up in DT--remember, somebody wore a shirt for a skirt, there were rainbow socks, and all kinds of craziness. Oh, And EVERYONE keeps on telling me about Arrested Development...You and I are going to have tons to talk about after Spence and I finally watch it this week. Is Andrea living in OH too? So I want you to be able to check out my blog (I know, you'll feel so popular) So if you comment back on this again with your email addy then it will be emailed to me. Then you can delete your comment right away (since you probably don't want everyone in the world to have your email)--but then I will have it and you will get a VIP invite to mine. I know, I should work in the CIA, I am so secretive.
7 comments:
Adoreable pictures! I'm glad you got to visit your fam. Your apartment in Texas looks cute too!
Ally, Hey girl it looks like you had a fabulous trip! I miss you girl...when are you coming back to Utah? Love ya, Kiersta
that kid is extremely adorable...
we miss you!
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe I ran into your blog...I found Laura's through a friend of a friend's and then found yours. You need to have a list of your blogger friends so that I can get Jennifer Johnson's from you...I didn't see her's on Laura's....aww this reminds me of the days we would ICQ each other and we were only a room apart. I cannot believe I came across everyone's blog from the old DT clan. We need to chat! Do you remember after we watched Legacy we would use the line..."it will be Zion when we meet again"...too many memories.
CARA!!!! I was wondering where you were!!! Are you still in Ohio? I tried to look at your blog, and it says I don't have permish. Where's the love? My blog is ghetto, because I have the old version of blogger and it won't let me upgrade, but I'll figure it out soon. I can't wait to see pics of you and your baby, who I'm sure is just as precious as you are!
whatever, your blog is not ghetto. I LOVE that we are all reunited again! It is so fun looking at your blog--the 80's party looked so fun. I tote want to throw one now--it kind of reminds me when we got all dressed up in DT--remember, somebody wore a shirt for a skirt, there were rainbow socks, and all kinds of craziness. Oh, And EVERYONE keeps on telling me about Arrested Development...You and I are going to have tons to talk about after Spence and I finally watch it this week. Is Andrea living in OH too? So I want you to be able to check out my blog (I know, you'll feel so popular) So if you comment back on this again with your email addy then it will be emailed to me. Then you can delete your comment right away (since you probably don't want everyone in the world to have your email)--but then I will have it and you will get a VIP invite to mine. I know, I should work in the CIA, I am so secretive.
Post a Comment