Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've been tagged by E, so here we go:

The Rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I'm very systematic (no surprise) with food. I can't eat fries and then a hamburger. I eat a proportionate amount of fries and hamburger until I have one bite of each left.

2. I like to think of myself as spontaneous, but I don't think I am spontaneous at all. I'm kind of a homebody.

3. I love ironing. It gives me a sense of accomplishment (I can see my effort come to fruition), and I think it eases stress.

4. I hate dusting. It seems like a waste.

5. I only like blogs for the pictures, generally. I don't post things other than events in my life.

6. I love my TIVO!!!!

Now I tag Kiersta, Sara, Ali, Cara, Lori, and Tish.

3 comments:

-Laura- said...

Can you come and do some of my ironing?

And ditto to Tivo...although technically ours is a DVR. LOVE IT!

Shay said...

That's funny about you systematic eating :) I hate dusting too!

Cara said...

hate dusting? I can't believe you don't just write "hate cleaning"--that would be me. That is so funny that you have to eat a proportionate amount of fries with your hamburger. I do the same thing with food too. If I eat pizza, I eat a little bit of crust with the other stuff...I don't want to eat just crust. I also used to do that with ice-cream drumsticks...I would actually eat part of the cone with the top part until I made it to the end...kind of messy. Speaking of drumsticks doesn't that remind you of those vending machines in the basement of DT? I loved how you put some pics of you visiting ol' DT... I nearly got teary-eyed. Those were some good times!