Thursday, November 08, 2007













Yay! I just got back from my monthly trip to Utah. We had some great early-birthday celebrations with Kiersta and Randalynn and the Roberts fam (pics of neices Tess, Sadie, Sydney) and got to spend some time with the gorgeous Galaso twins (Lucy and Audrey) on the day of their birth! I also included a pic of my old apartment from the window of my hotel. Weird! I had a great trip and can't wait to see everyone again in December!

3 comments:

david santos said...

Beautiful, tank you

I passed to see your work that is very good and to desire a good weekend

Cara said...

how neat to be there on their birth. I'm jealous that you are in UT--I love that place. So, yeah...somebody's b-day is coming up!!!

Qian Jia Ting said...

It is so great to see some pics. I wish we were closer and could celebrate your birthday together. It's tomorrow, right? Happy Birthday, Ally!!!!