Thursday, January 31, 2008














Lots of changes in the lives of the Roberts.......a new car, a new haircut, and a NEW HOUSE!!!!! Those of you who know me well know that I stress about debt, but you gotta have a place to live and a car to drive, right?? We are VERY excited to move into our new home in a month. We are finalizing insurance/loan, etc in the next couple of days and will close at the end of February. We will be out of town most of February, so this is all going to happen very quickly. We are excited to remove some wallpaper, paint, and make the place our own. We're finally growing up! Oh, and here's some Texas tumbleweed we found next to the Kia the other day...

11 comments:

Qian Jia Ting said...

Yeah! congrats, congrats! Love the house, the car, and your hair! Looks like we're both doing the moving thing within the next 30 days. February should be interesting! Love ya!

tiffani bates said...

Hi Alli...its Tiffani (lindsay's sister) I've been blog stalking at night while I'm up feeding the baby and i came across yours. Your house looks beautiful. Hope you are enjoying Texas!

Sara G said...

Yahoo, an update! What a beautiful home, love the fireplace & the crown molding. Congrats and your hair is really cute, I need one of those soooo badly.

-Laura- said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Love the house. It looks like a huge backyard, that will be really nice. Now you have a place for me to stay when I come and visit, right?!?! :)

Ginger said...

Wow! I love it! Let's have the next 55 reunion at your house.

Mark and Aupreille said...

Congratulations, it's a beautiful house, I love the inside and the outside!

How exciting, you guys seem so grown-up now :)

AlexisTexas said...

ha.i was just telling lance that i needed to e-mail you as i was curious as to what you two were up to! looks like you have been busy house and car and hairdo shopping! ha...everything looks awesome-i'm jealous of it all-including the guts to chop the hair-it's gorgeous! we miss you guys...and i miss texas-do you think i have to change my posting name? good luck with the final stuff on the house-it's amazing!

Shay said...

Wow, what a beautiful house! I love your hair too. Congrats on all the exciting changes! That backyard is awesome!

Cara said...

where do I start...so many new things...I love it all!! The car is fancy, the house is gorgeous, and the hair is super-cute!

Tish Solomon said...

I love the hair! You look great! Wow! that is so exciting to have your own home. And I think you guys deserve a new car! Good luck with the moving and fixing things the way you want them!

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Ally, I love ya Girl and you know I think your hair is fabulous and the car... how fun... and the house... every ex-Wy-view-ites dream come true. How FUN! Love ya, Kiersta