Wednesday, February 27, 2008



I know, I know...I have been SO bad about blogging, but I have a good reason. I was in London for two weeks on business/pleasure.....I will make an official post with lots of pics and info when I can, but because we are moving into our house over the next few days I have not been able to do it....Here is a small taste of some of the fun things I did. Here I am at Kings Cross station - platform 9 3/4...Gotta love Harry Potter!

3 comments:

Shay said...

Wow, London! I really want to go there. I can't wait to see more about your trip! Good luck with the move.

Ginger said...

Ally, you're tote international.

Tish Solomon said...

That is so fun.. love the pic of you pushing the trolley... glad you put the first pic in.
It sounds like you had such an amazing trip. seems like forever ago that you were talking about going. you look great! glad your mom could be with you...