


I just got back from Utah after a rather unexpected series of events. First of all, because of snow in Dallas and waiting for the de-icing of my plane's wings, I arrived in Provo at 3 am on Tuesday morning. But, I was able to go to see the Flight of the Conchords play at the Omniture User Conference in SLC on Wednesday, which was awesome!!! My sister-in-law Jessica and I had a wonderful time! We were at the front of the stage, and they sang all the classics....Also, I was able to spend lots of time with the Roberts clan and see Kiersta and the Galasos and their beaufitul girls! So, Chris was supposed to fly to SLC on Thursday night, and because of snow in Dallas, all flights were canceled. So, he wasn't able to come, and I spent the weekend in Utah without him! It was fun, but it would have been more fun if he was there...
3 comments:
i am SOOOO jealous! how fun! seriously...
It was so great seeing you! Sorry I was so crazy busy...next time we'll have more time to hang out and chat! Love ya!
I AM SO JEALOUS! What an awesome evening!
Post a Comment