Sunday, March 02, 2008
















Well, I finally have time to post some pics of my London trip! Unfortunately, we did not close on our home on Wednesday as planned, so we have more time to pack...The close was delayed (at least a couple of weeks) because of some legal documentation required on the part of the seller....Sore subject....Anyway, I was in London for 2 weeks on business. I was working with the finance team in our London office, and I had a great time. My mom came over from NC for 5 days, and we spent 3 full days touring the city.

We took the tube and a double decker bus tour all over the city. We went to/saw Oxford Circus, Harrods, the natural history museum, Hyde Park, Kensington Palace, the British Museum, Leceister Square, the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the houses of Parliament, Piccadilly Circus, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, the London Eye, and one of the best parts of the whole trip....WICKED! I absolutely loved Wicked, and I can't stop listening to the music. We had amazing seats and had a wonderful time!

Overall, it was great to have the experience of working in/touring London and I had a great time with my Mom, but I was ready to go home after being in a hotel (with mighty small rooms) for 2 weeks. I have been home for a week - just long enough to unpack, do laundry, and head back to Utah tomorrow for a week.

9 comments:

-Laura- said...

Wow, you are one busy woman, Ally! Your London trip looks amazing!!! How fun! I'm tote jealous you got to go to "Wicked" in London - I haven't even been able to see it here! So cool!

Sorry about your house, that stinks, hope everything works out soon though.

P.S. I love your hair!

Justina Selim said...

I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun! I didn't know they had the Harry Potter thing there. I am a huge fan! Fun to see all the pics!

Shay said...

That's so great that your mom got to come spend some time with you! It looks like so much fun. I'm exhausted, just thinking about all that traveling (off to Utah so soon!) Does your job keep you that busy all the time? How exciting!

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Ally, it looks and sounds like you had a fabulous trip! How fun! Did you bring home some chocolate? Yummy! Give me a ring when you have a minute. By the way I love the jacket... :) Love ya girl, Kiersta

William Qian said...

So fun to see those pics. I really LOVE your hair!!! That's great that your Mom could meet you. You are super busy, girl. Lots of fun things happening!

Sara G said...

fun fun...your mom and you are so cute! And I want your haircut, I'm so sick of mine. When are coming back to Utah?

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

Love London! Lucky girl. The British Museum is the best!

Ryan and Hailee said...

Cute Pictures, you look adorable, and I love your hair cut. What a fun trip!! I absoluetely love England, and would LOVE to go back someday!!!! (probably won't happen anytime soon).

Tiff and Dan said...

if you are ever back in london, we'll have to play. I loved wicked here in london too!