



What a fun Saturday! Chris and I drove to Lubbock to go to the temple and see Becka and Sam Reedy. It was a fun barbecue with the Reedy and Noteware families and a great mini-55er reunion. (Becka was my roommate at BYU, and we had not seen each other in 5 years!) Sam and Becka took us on a tour of Lubbock, which was awesome! :) I also included a pic of the Midland skyline from the ride home - quite a big skyline for such a small place, eh? I also posted a pic of hail from the major storm we had on Thursday - everything IS bigger in Texas....the storm was crazy!!
5 comments:
Awww...it's so fun to see a picture of you and Becka! I'm glad you guys got to get together. 5 year?! The time sure is flying!
I hope we didn't keep y'all too long! It was so fun seeing you. We will definately have to start planning our next get together if you and Chris are game!
So fun! Wish I was teeny weeny bit closer to you guys.
Awwww... precious, fiddy fivers unite! Looks like fun, girls.
Cute blog Ally!!
Post a Comment