









OK, so finally I am posting some house pics....We are still putting things up in most of the rooms, but here are some pics of the living room, kitchen, and my office. Those are the rooms that are closest to completion. Notice the new carpet we put in...MUCH better than what was there before. I will post more as we finish the decorating. We tore all the wallpaper down and scraped the popcorn ceilings in the guest bathroom, so that is a work in progress...one day you will see before and after pics...
15 comments:
SOOO cute!! Love it! Giving us good ideas for our place :)
~Jess
it is gorgeous. seriously. so nice to spread out a bit eh?!?
love it. miss you!
Wow Ally! Fabulous house!
Looks great!!! Love it. Wow, you scraped the popcorn ceiling? That is majorly ambitious. Can't wait to see more!
Looks beautiful!
Wow Ally it looks picture perfect, how exciting, and there isn't many things better in this world then new fresh carpet :)
everything looks great! how did the scraping of the popcorn ceiling go? We want to try that. you'll have to let me know.
Wow, stunning! Good job you guys! I bet you're happy it's mostly finished--good luck with the bathroom.
Thanks everyone! Scraping the ceilings was actually really easy. The popcorn came right off, but they left a layer of dust over the entire house! We haven't re-textured the ceilings yet, but I'll let you know when we do.
I love it Ally! It looks so "homey" and beutiful. Can't wait to see it in person one of these days. I will call you one night this week to chat. Love ya!
Hey! I saw you guys on here and I thought I'd say hello! How are you guys doing? Your home is BEAUTIFUL!
Your house looks so pretty! I am so jealous! We won't have a house forever!
It looks beautiful... I'm sure there was a lot of hard work involved. Great job!
Your home is beautiful! You're great at decorating. Hope you guys are doing well!
I love it!
Post a Comment