Friday, June 06, 2008

New Bathroom!!

We FINALLY finished our bathroom renovation! All we did was remove the wallpaper, texture the walls, and paint. But, boy, was that a major task! Taking the wallpaper down was the worst part, but now it is back in working order. Come one, come all to visit us and this can be yours.....

BEFORE: I didn't get great pics, but you can kind of get the idea. This ugly wallpaper has a forest with dancing, woodsy bears playing trumpets. Why?



DURING: We were down to the sheetrock at this point. What a mess!





AFTER: It was A LOT of work, but worth it.







We learned a lot doing this, but I don't look forward to removing the wallpaper border in the master bath now...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so good! I bet you guys are getting so sick of renovation projects! :)

~Jess

-Laura- said...

Ally it looks awesome! Way to go! Bears playing trumpets? Yeah, I would go to all that trouble too. I totally understand what a pain it is to do all that renovating...but so worth it in the end, right?

-Laura- said...

P.S. Your blog looks so cute!

Sara G said...

That looks awesome! I bet it feels great to have it done. I wish we could come visit soon.

larshannon said...

I think it looks great. I especially appreciate the fact that it is clean. I clean a bathroom and about 15min later it needs it again!

Ryan and Hailee said...

looks so great, will you come make my home look pretty now??

Shay said...

I bet it feels good to have that over with! It looks great! The wallpaper sounds hilarious.

William Qian said...

It looks gorgeous. I love your house!