The pregnancy hasn't been too bad. I have my moments of pretty bad side pain, and I got the flu in September which lingered on for about 10 days. Overall, though, pretty good. How about you?
Congratulations Ally, I am so excited that you are having a little girl. At first when I had found out I was having Tessa I was bummed because I wanted a boy, but now I know that girls are the best! Hope you are doing well.
8 comments:
What a cute baby belly! It's so little I can hardly see it. :)
You look adorable! Cute little baby bump!
Very cute! How has the pregnancy been treating you so far?
The pregnancy hasn't been too bad. I have my moments of pretty bad side pain, and I got the flu in September which lingered on for about 10 days. Overall, though, pretty good. How about you?
Congratulations Ally, I am so excited that you are having a little girl. At first when I had found out I was having Tessa I was bummed because I wanted a boy, but now I know that girls are the best! Hope you are doing well.
You look do great!. It was so fun to see you last week! I can' t wait to meet my new little niece!!
You look beautiful, Ally! I miss you and I can't wait to see this baby. Enjoy this---you really look great, and very happy.
Ally... you look GREAT!! Can't wait to see you in a few months :)
Post a Comment