Chris and I were in Provo last weekend, so it was a perfect opportunity to attend the BYU Homecoming football game. We were still riding the wave of the Cougars' recent success (before last night's unfortunate loss) and had a great time with Chris' friends, Dan, Kevin, and Chad. I hadn't attended a BYU football game as a real spectator in probably 6 years, so it was a treat - especially since we sat on the 3rd row...thanks, Dan!

Just like old times...

PV5ers - Dan, Kevin, Chad, & Chris

OMTR showing its support of BYU football
3 comments:
Oh man, I'm sure that game was WAY better than last nights. What a sad, sad, sad game.
Mike and I saw you on tv at the game. So good to see you guys.
Bob and I were rooting for the Y last night (very rare in our household) and were bummed they lost!
Post a Comment