Monday, January 12, 2009

36 Weeks


I am getting so close!!! This is both exciting and scary. Although, her nursery is nearing completion, so I am feeling better about that. But, I still have some training left to do at work so my co-workers will not be cursing my name (as much) while I am out.

Anyway, my stats and her stats are both fine. She is in fact a girl (confirmed via another sonogram), and is weighing in at approximately 6 lbs 6 oz (60th percentile). If I go into labor now, they will not stop me. So, although I hope she waits another month, we would be happy to welcome her sooner.

11 comments:

Brimaca said...

Yay! I love giving birth. I'm actually a little jealous. It makes me want to get pregnant again...except I don't love the last month of pregnancy or the sleepless nights of a newborn. I'm excited for you though. Being a mommy is so worth it.

Tish Solomon said...

you look great!! hope all goes well. Am thinking of you!:-)
love, TIsh

Woodlands said...

You look way to good to be 36 weeks! I hope all goes well. Jessica

The Qian Family said...

It IS really exciting, Ally! These are the moments I wish we lived closer but maybe we can meet her next summer. I hope so! You look wonderful and I can't wait to see the pics of her. In the meantime, you should post some pics of her nursery!

Torrie and the girls said...

We're very excited for you! Girls are a lot of fun and it will be fun watching Chris fall in love, because he sure will. We hope everything goes well with the labor and delivery, best of luck.

Justina Selim said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see pics!

Ryan and Hailee said...

So soon now, I'm so excited for you guys!! Great stats, you could go into labor any day now!! Let me know if you need ideas on how to induce labor :)

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

You look great! I actually gave birth to the twins when I was a sfar along as you are and they are doing fine... you're home free! Keep us posted.

Kami Schultz said...

Wow--you're almost done, and you look great!

Just a word of warning--don't put too much trust in the weight they tell you. At 37 weeks they told me Glen was 8.5 pounds already and would be a big baby. He was born three weeks later and was only 7lb 13oz! :) But no matter the size, she'll come when she's done cooking and she'll be beautiful!

Jaimie said...

The end is in sight! But don't get too excited to get her here, keep her in there as long as you can. Once she's here there's no going back! :) And I hope she has tons of hair because I want to make you some cute bows :) It also won't be long until she has you and Chris wrapped around her little finger ;)

Hale House said...

Hey, Ally!! Congrats!! It's going to be the most exciting time of your life!! I love having kids! They are so great and funny! Right now my daughter is obsessed with Star Wars!! Something new everyday! You will love it!