Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Festivities in NC

We had a really fun Christmas in NC with the Hart crew. There was lots of good food, good times, and mini-spats among the little ones. But, it was a great, relaxing trip. (On a side note, I am happy to be back home until after the baby comes, so no more traveling for a while. Phew!)

Mom, Dad, and Baby Girl's Stockings


And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field...


Some of the Grandkids Dancing With Santa (I love this)



I was also blessed to have a family dinner/shower at a Japanese steakhouse in Asheville (courtesy of my brother-in-law) and a ward/friend shower at my parent's house in Whittier. I got so many wonderful gifts and had a great time with some great women. Thanks everyone for being so kind!

Family Shower Cake


Ally & Mom at Dinner


One of the Family Shower Gifts

Hart Ladies

Chapman Ladies


Family Shower Guests


Friends & Ward Shower Cake


Friends & Ward Shower Guests


A Gift from Friends/Ward Shower



And now we wait...I am 34 weeks along and getting really excited...

3 comments:

Tiff and Dan said...

I love that video of the boys dancing with Santa...so cute! Your little girl is already so spoiled! I bet you are getting excited! You look great!

Ryan & Kiersta said...

Ally, Wow party girl! How fun to have all those "showers". Girl stuff is so fun too. You look fabulous by the way :) Ryan leaves in a few days...let's get caught up. Love ya, Kiersta

Kami Schultz said...

Looks like a fabulous Christmas!

I just checked your ticker: 31 days to go! Wow, can you believe it?