Thursday, September 03, 2009

I Must be Exuding Sweetness...

...because the mosquitoes love me. I was at the stake youth activity last Saturday and got over 6o bites on my legs alone. I wasn't thinking ahead when I put scented lotion on them that morning. Luckily, they are gone now.

5 comments:

Katie said...

you MUST be delicious! i hate those little suckers.

The Qian Family said...

Yikes! those bits are like Annabelle's when we went to Huang Mei in 2006. Do you remember those pics? Ally---I love your story about the mommy brain moment. I was laughing so hard while reading it! I have about a zillion such stories. You've totally got my empathy. Love ya!!

Chris said...

You know what would be real nice? Taking those pictures off the web. Thank you.

Justina Selim said...

Ah! That looks so painful!

Shay said...

How miserable! We've got mosquitos here pretty bad right now.

(p.s. Chris' comment... so funny.)