Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm 10 Months Old!

Little Miss Millie is becoming so opinionated and active. Her legs are getting very straight, and she can walk in long spurts - holding on to our hands or her walker. She likes to open cabinets and play with the contents, and she still loves eating off the floor. She is doing well at drinking from a cup and a sippy cup. A couple of days ago she finally decided she would start chewing instead of spitting out chunks of food. And, yesterday she discovered goldfish crackers and is in love. She removes her hairbow from her hair immediately after I put it in (even though she's worn one every day of her life), and she will not let me put a headband on at all. But, she is an absolute joy and so happy!


She will not sit still


Wearing headbands is shear torture

5 comments:

Ryan and Hailee said...

I love the pictures!!! She's so cute, and the headband pics are so adorable, what a sweetie, can't wait to see her so soon

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

This is Chris's cousin Holly. I wouldn't expect you to recognize my married name. I found your blog through Emily's page.I just wanted to say that Millie is so gosh darn cute. She is getting so big.

Woodlands said...

She is so cute. I love the last two pic's

-Laura- said...

She is adorable, Ally!! Those last two headband pictures are great!

Shay said...

Her hair looks like it's getting lighter. She's so cute! Avary never liked stuff in her hair either (she still doesn't).