Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Timber...

Millie was happily cruising along the couch and had a little spill the other day. She sure didn't seem bothered by it, though!

10 comments:

Tish Solomon said...

She is gorgeous!

ManDee and Scott Laing said...

That was cute! I'm glad it didn't bother her!

Elsha said...

Whoops!

-Laura- said...

That's hilarious! Spencer was watching it with me and said, "Hey, she's smiling at me!"

She's getting so big!!! I can't believe she's walking around on furniture already. What a cutie!

Brimaca said...

Ha ha! That was funny. I love when people fall out of view - cracks me up.

Justina Selim said...

That is so cute how she just rolls over and smiles! She is getting so big!

Ryan and Hailee said...

she's so cute!!! I can't believe Chris is laughing at his crashing daughter....ok it's ok because she's fine and it was funny!!

Jamie and Erin said...

And she's still smiling! What a cutie!

Kiersta said...

that smile is so darn cute!

Shay said...

That was so funny! Avary and Sam watched it with me and seemed concerned when she fell, but they were all smiles when they saw her cute grin!