Thursday, January 07, 2010

Christmas with the Roberts

I am finally getting around to blogging about Christmas. We spent 2 weeks in Provo with the Roberts fam, which was great fun. We ate lots of great food, had lots of great family time, and spent lots of money! We kept talking about how much $ we were saving by driving instead of flying, but I think we spent the difference and more. Oh, well. The drive went pretty well, considering we had a 10 month old in the car for 9 hours and 7 hours each day, each way. She didn't cry at all on the way out - only some frustrated squealing. But, she cried for about an hour on the way home. I will definitely need some time to forget how long the drive was before I commit to doing it again. Because of all the stuff in our car and how long we were gone, it seriously felt like we were moving. But, we have been settled back at home for 2 weeks, and it is nice to be back.

4 comments:

Elsha said...

Yes, every time we've had to take a road trip with Kalena it feels like moving. Kids just need so much stuff!

Rebecca said...

So Hannah totally has that Brown and green outfit, and BOTH Hannah and Addison have the heart PJs. Looks like you guys had a fun vacation. :)

The Qian Family said...

I love that pic of the 3 of you and the last one of you and Millie. Ally, she is seriously so cute!

The Harts said...

Looks (sounds) like you guys had so much fun!! I love her in her little navy blue track suit (is it a track suit). She is so cute and so big!! We need to see her soon!!