(Sorry if some of these pics are repeats of the same people, but not everyone had a camera, so they are for sharing, too. :))


Sweet Little Baby Alex Qian

3/4 of the BYU 203rd Ward Relief Society Presidency - 2005 - 2006 (we missed you, Ali!!)

3/4 of the BYU 203rd Ward Relief Society Presidency - 2005 - 2006 (we missed you, Ali!!)

A Melding of the RS Presidency from Different Eras (at our sleepover)

Fun Pics from the BBQ
The Precious Galaso Twins (Lucy and Audrey)

Kiersta and I were like a quasi-married couple in the summer of 2006. Both of our husbands were far away (Chris was doing an internship in Phoenix, and Ryan was training in Baltimore) for the summer. I would come home from work, and she would have dinner waiting for me. It was awesome!!!

Me and Sweet Errson Bailey
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pics of Brian and Liz Shelley (the hosts), but we did get this pic of the group. Our old bishop and his wife (Bishop and Sister Colyar) were able to come to our mini-BYU 203rd Ward Reunion and send off for the Qians!



6 comments:
Yay for friends, food, and fun! It looks like you lived in a great ward.
It was so great to see you Ally! I think we should plan a sleepover every month you are here! Thanks for the fun times. I saw the girls and read "precious galaso twins." I think a more appropriate adjective would be "crazy' or "squirmy" or "all over the place". But precious is cute!
Thanks Ali for getting pictures posted so quickly. For those of us who couldn't be there we were thinking of you guys all week. Looks like you had a great time.
wow...thanks for the shout-out! made me miss all of you guys sooo much. i seriously wish we could have been there. it's trippy to see how much everyone has changed and all the kidlets growing up! so crazy! we need to catch up...wish we could see you only a few hours away...blasted texas!
Love you Ally girl! I'm so happy you could time your business trip with our visit. Can't wait to hear more about your life and to keep you updated on ours. Love you!
How fun!! And really cute pictures!!
Post a Comment