We got a wonderful surprise phone call on Monday from the Baileys telling us they would be at our house on Wednesday night (on their way to Houston). So, we had our first visitors, and they were great guests! They even brought their own entertainment in the form of 3 cute kids! Here are some pics we took before they left this morning. (I will post some video later, but I need Chris' help first. :)). Good luck, Bailey's, and we are so happy to have you as fellow Texans!




PS - Chris was there Wednesday night, but he had to leave early this morning for work, so he missed the photo shoot. However, he will be part of the video I post later (and Ryan will, too).
4 comments:
Oh what fun!!! I miss those Bailey's kiddos. Love your fireplace Ally.
how fun!! I love having visitors!! Next time you come here you should come visit us we would all love it!! And hopefully we can come visit you guys in Texas. I've never been there.
So fun! It is truly the summer of reunions :) Looks like Texas is going to have to be a part of our future with both your families there now. Crazy!! Cute pics.
Your house is gorgeous. Cute kiddies your friend has.
Post a Comment