I had a great time in NC over the 4th of July holiday! My mom's 60th birthday was on July 3rd, and we had been planning a surprise party for her for about 4 months. Everyone (but Chris) was able to make it home for the party, and it was truly a surprise! We had all the cars parked up the street and out of sight, and we were all ducked behind the couches in the dark when my parents came home from dinner. We turned on the lights, jumped out from behind the couches and yelled "surprise!" It was awesome!
We had a great weekend filled with food, fireworks, the pool, a movie, games, "riding" Papa's motorcycle, and lots of family fun time! It was a great trip, but we wished Chris could have been there!

The Birthday Girl

The Birthday Girl with Collin and Kylee

PaPa with Evan and Leah

The Fam

The Fam Before Fireworks

Nana and Gavin

Aunt Ally and Gavin

Daddy and Braden on the Moto

Braden Loving Sparklers

Collin and Braden Waiting for Fireworks

Fireworks are Scary
4 comments:
How fun to surprise your mom! Sounds like you had a great time! It's always so nice to go home.
See ya next week :)
~Jess
How fun!! it looks like you had a blast, and I bet so nice to go see your family. I hope we get to see you guys soon. Love ya!!
Cute pics of you and your family. Fun memory, I remember going to Jason's deli, but I don't even recall that about the ice cream. Funny...can't wait to see you and play next week!
Looks fun! I have never been to NC. You family looks like they love to be around each other!
Post a Comment