Friday, August 15, 2008

Are We Finally Grown Ups Now?

We are very happy to announce that we are adding a new member to our family! Little baby (insert gender here) Chrally Roberts will be making his/her arrival somewhere around February 9, 2009. We are so excited to have a baby and join most of you in becoming parents. This is the babe at 10.5 weeks:


I am now 14.5 weeks and am feeling great. I was nauseous and exhausted for about a month, but I never actually threw up, so I consider myself one of the lucky ones. We find out the gender of the baby in one month, but I really don't want to paint that blue/gray room we JUST painted. So, if it's a girl, she may just have a cute blue/gray room...anyway, happy days!

I love watching pregnant women progress, so I'm going to post belly pics periodically. Here is belly pic #1 - taken today at 14.5 weeks. No real visible belly; I should have something much more substantial in the future!

28 comments:

Sara G said...

Yahoo...of course you're grown-ups. You've done everything in the perfect order--got married, finished school, bought a house, having a baby. Can't wait to see that belly grow. Love ya!

-Laura- said...

Yay!!! Another fiddy-fiver cousin!!! Congrats you two! Baby Chrally is already adorable. :) Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl!

Shay said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Isn't it crazy that you, me and Ginger are all due in February? Can't wait to see the belly pics and pregnancy updates!

Jinii said...

Congratulations! It will be so fun to have our babies so close in age!

Elsha said...

I'm so excited for you guys!

Katie said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!

Kami Schultz said...

Wow--that's so great! It's perfect timing, if you ask me. Congrats, congrats!!

Brimaca said...

Woohoo! I love the belly pics too - keep em comin'.

Ginger said...

Wow! Yea!!!! Great news Ally and Chris! And Shayzer - what?!?!?! I need to go check your blog.

Ryan and Hailee said...

I am so excited for you guys!! and you look so great!! Love you and miss you!!

Woodlands said...

Congratulations! We are super excited for you. I am glad you are feeling well.

The Qian Family said...

Love the picture of you, Ally. You are already glowing. I can't wait to meet this baby and to bring him or her some cute clothes from China. Love you tons, Ally, and we are soooooo happy for you guys.

Shaunna said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear what you're having. You guys will be the best parents.

Mark and Aupreille said...

I am so excited for you!!! And even happier that we are only 5 days apart. I can't believe that, it is so wonderful.

I am dying to know what we are having and now I'll be dying to know if you have guys are having a girl or a boy too?

Sam and Becka said...

Als
I am so excited for you. I so want to come to your shower and everything too! We will have to get together and have some pregnancy bonding. I bet Chris is so excited! I am glad you have more energy back. Keep me posted.

Emily Gregersen said...

congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys. I hope that you continue to feel better. And tell Chris he better be getting you all those crazy cravings you will have no matter what.

Love you guys,
Em

larshannon said...

Huge Congrats to you guys!

Ashleigh said...

congratulations! i thought i was the last in line in the ward to have a baby in 3 months, now 3 months after us, you'll have yours. whoo hoo!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!

Lanier Household Creations said...

Yay! Congratulations on your pregnancy! How fun! I'm glad to hear your pregnancy is going well!!!

Cara said...

I am soooo excited for you guys! Our lil' ones are going to be so close in age...too bad they weren't close distant-wise though. I'm glad to hear you're feeling great now. We find out Fri. what we're having! I bet you guys can't wait to find out what you're having! Congrats again!

Kiersta said...

Ally, you know I am so excited for you... along with at least 21 other people too... you sure do have a ton of friends!

Bethany @ The Paper Pony said...

Yea! You will be a fantastic Mum! I can't wait to see that skinny little belly of yours grow. Be sure to put an apostrophe in little Robert's name... people will think you're cool and trendy... or freaky. Al'liss?

Justina Selim said...

Prego! Wow, that's great! I am excited to see your tummy grow via blogspot! Prego pics are the best!

Andrea said...

Whoopeee! Tote excitement! I'm so excited for you guys. It'll be fun to see what you're having. Keep the belly pics comin'...it's always fun to see them.

Tish Solomon said...

Hey Ally & Chris! That's such great news! CONGRATS!! glad you didn't get so sick:-) We'll keep reading to see you grow and the baby too!

Sarah said...

Congrats, that is awesome. Chris I think you will complete the PV 5 circle of life 2nd generation. I think all the guys will have a baby within 10 months of each other. I guess Jimmy Kickers didn't do permanent damage to you guys.
Congrats again.

Torrie and the girls said...

Congrats, I hope everything else is going well. Good luck with the pregnancy, you have my prayers, just remember its worth it!