We are pleased to announce that the little bun in the oven is now officially a bunette. Our baby girl is safely baking away at 19 weeks and counting. I thought it was going to be a boy, but we are very excited to be having a girl!
The left pic is a view of her bum and legs - proof that she is in fact, a girl! The right is a profile pic. Look at those lips!
The left pic is a view of her bum and legs - proof that she is in fact, a girl! The right is a profile pic. Look at those lips!

29 comments:
Congrats!!! Kyra is happy to welcome another friend. We'll be hanging out in the mother's room in no time! Those lips are beautiful. I bet they melt your heart in seconds flat.
YAY for girls! That's so exciting!
Congrats! I can already tell that she is adoreable! You may have quite a bit of time yet, before you have to learn how to do hair. Even if your little girl has a lot of hair, if she is anything like Avary, she won't want to have anything in it. Avary is just now starting to keep clips in her hair for a significant amount of time. Anyway, I'm so excited for you guys!
p.s. you're still so tiny!
Yea! A baby girl! That is so cool, Ally. Do you have a name picked out?
Congrats! You can learn to do hair and then teach me when I have a girl! :)
Nice! A girl for Chris? I guess I assumed it would be a boy, but a girl is good too. BTW, Amy read the Hawaii post and is now bugging me that she needs to go there...thanks a lot!
Congratulations! Yay for girls!
Congratulations! That's really exciting! Now you can buy lots of cute clothes :)
I'm so jealous that you already know what you are having. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will get to find out, I'm hoping next week but I should find out tomorrow at my appointment when they can schedule the ultrasound. And I'm so excited that you are having a girl I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up to much but all of the little girl clothes are so cute!
You look so tiny too. My cousin was laughing at me because I'm already starting to waddle around.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! I have to say, shopping for baby girl clothes is WAY more fun than shopping for boy clothes. You'll love it! Do you guys have any baby stuff yet?
P.S. You ARE tiny!
Al
A girl! Awesome, congrats! It is funny how you think one thing and then it is another. Sam and I for sure thought we were having a girl and it turned out to be a boy. Even had a girl's name picked out and everything! Hope to see you soon.
Yay! I am so glad that you are having a little girl. She is going to be so cute! And yes I am bugging Chad about taking me to Hawaii, I have never been and after seeing your post I want to go more than ever!
No names yet; I think it will take some convincing on both of our parts. My mom has sent me a few baby things, but that's it! It's time to hit the stores now that I know she's a girl!
It's soooo true: baby girl clothes are WAY cuter than baby boy clothes. I'm happy for my Glen, but every time I see an unbelievably adorable dress or girl outfit I have to sigh. You'll have a blast shopping!
Congrats!!! Keep the pics coming!
Yeah!!!! this is so exciting. I can't wait to hear more and to eventually see this girl. When is your actual due date again? I love you!!
I can't wait for you to see her either, Lori! My due date is Feb 9th.
I am so excited for you two. She will be a beautiful little girl! We sure love our little girlies! They are so loving and "calm"! When are you coming to Utah again?
how exciting, we're all having girls nowadays!
I will agree with Chad, where's the boy? I wasn't at the ultra-sound since I was vacationing in Duncan, Oklahoma. I painted the room blue for a reason.
Congrats! Those ultrasounds are very clear. Lucky you! :)
Great US photos... no doubt on the sex. Yay for girls! You HAVE to go get something girly now. You look GREAT BTW.
SOOO stinkin fun!! We love you guys and can't wait for your little one to be Darby's best friend!
~Jess
you look fantastic Ally!! I'm so excited it's a girl. Girls are so much fun. I can't wait to meet her. Congrats!!
I am so glad you are having girl! And you must post more belly pics soon, you are too cute prego. This month when you come to Utah, plan an evening for me K!
I love girls!!! congrats!
Yeah! Girls are sooo fun! I'm so excited for you and Chris! You look fantastic!
That's so exciting!! I can't wait to see pictures of her. You are not even showing! You look great.
Hey Ally, what kind of friend am I...I have been out of the loop for too long. Just found out about the pregnancy. Congrats....girls are lots of fun!! It also makes shopping alot funner. Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment