Sunday, September 28, 2008

Becka's Baby Shower

I was lucky enough to go to Lubbock yesterday for Becka's baby shower. (Boy, things have changed since we were roommates at BYU 7 years ago!) I am excited to meet her little boy in a few months. Becka is quite the cute prego lady!


Here we are with dueling tummies - 21 weeks vs 32 weeks. (I am finally being forced to wear maternity pants, and even the small ones are still way too big - belt required.)



Becka's cute little 7 month tummy!

4 comments:

-Laura- said...

Looks so fun! I got an invitation too, but couldn't make the drive. Maybe I'll come out after her baby's born and come see both of you!

-Laura- said...

P.S. Ally- you still don't even look pregnant to me, you're tiny!

Ginger said...

Becka is way cute. Seriously Ally, your tummy is so little and so cute. You've got that nice long torso, so I imagine you will carry well. Lucky you!

Ryan and Hailee said...

How fun Ally, I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!