Sunday, November 02, 2008

99 Days Left

Are we finally under 100 days? This is taking forever...but, it's worth it.

8 comments:

Brimaca said...

Then the baby gets here and time flies! It's crazy how fast time goes. Crazy and a little sad.

Tiff and Dan said...

i love the halloween pictures! you look fantastic! its amazing how it feels like time moves by so slowly, then all the sudden you have a baby! its' prety crazy!

larshannon said...

Pregnancy is only long on the first one. Hang in there.

Kami Schultz said...

It's funny how perspective makes such a huge difference. I was SOOOO not ready to be a mom, so of course that made the whole nine months FLY by. Just try to enjoy every second of your babyless days while you can. You'll be missing them before you know it! :)

Kami Schultz said...

P.S. Double-digit days IS a big milestone. Congrats!!!

Shay said...

Yeah, I remember how long my pregnancy with Avary seemed to take, but when I was pregnant with Sam it seemed to go by so fast (until the very end), and this one seems to be flying by as well. It's such an exciting thing to be looking forward to!

The Qian Family said...

Yes, it will be worth it but it DOES start to feel like forever when you're waiting to meet your baby! You guys looked so cute on Halloween. I miss you, Ally!

Ryan and Hailee said...

wow only 3 more months, that has flown by, I can't wait!! I love the costumes too!!!