I had a doctor's appointment today. All is well. I am right on schedule for weight gain, the baby's heartbeat was great, and she's exactly the size she should be. Onward and upward!
Ally, I wish I could hang out with you during this fun time. You are about to be a Mama!!!! And you look so freaking cute preggo!!! I can't wait to meet this little girl....when will that be, I wonder. Love you!
Ally, yoiu do look so cute! Thanks for posting the pics...I hate that I am missing all this. Your hair is getting way long again...it must be growing like a weed now that you are prego. Love ya girl, Kiersta
11 comments:
aww, so cute you are!
getting closer, you look so cute Ally, I'm so glad we got to see you the other day!!
WOW! You are one hot prego momma...so cute! Can't wait to see the little darling in 11 weeks.
Yay things are going well! Always good to hear and you look really great.
I think you mean "onward and downward" hehehe.
She'll be here before you know it!
Ally you look so cute pregnant! These next few months will go by fast than you know :)
Ally, I wish I could hang out with you during this fun time. You are about to be a Mama!!!! And you look so freaking cute preggo!!! I can't wait to meet this little girl....when will that be, I wonder. Love you!
Ally, yoiu do look so cute! Thanks for posting the pics...I hate that I am missing all this. Your hair is getting way long again...it must be growing like a weed now that you are prego. Love ya girl, Kiersta
What a cute belly! Glad to hear everything is going well. I'm sure your little girl will be just as cute as her mama.
What a cute baby bump!
Post a Comment