Party #1 - Baby Shower
My wonderful sister-in-law, Jess, hosted a really fun baby shower for me (32 weeks, BTW - getting there) - complete with yummy food and a cool cake! She was also an awesome photographer, but that means I didn't get any pics of her. :( Anyway, thanks Jess! I had a great time!
Me Holding my Baby Girl for the First Time (Kind of)
Me and Sara
Aunt Joanne, Cousin Gina, and Emily

Aunt Julie and Karen and Sweet Baby Darby

Gift

Another Gift

A Totally Cute Tutu from Auntie Em

BYU Paraphernalia for Our Little Girl! (Chris' Favorite Baby Items so Far)
Party #2 - Omniture Holiday Party
I have been posting pics from this party (or me on the day of this party) for 4 years now. This was actually my fifth party. The first one was not documented for all to see (since everyone cares). I have to say this year's dress was the least formal, but the MOST comfortable. I had a great time this year. I missed having Chris with me, but he probably didn't mind not having to mingle with a lot of people he doesn't know.

Me Before the Party (Thanks for helping me get ready, Jess!)
(Could I look more pregnant in this pic? Nice pose - feet apart.)

My Co-Workers
Now after 12 hours of traveling through snow and freezing rain on Tuesday, I am back in Texas enjoying the warm(er) weather. And, we are leaving town in just a few days to go to NC. Fun and exhausting!
(Could I look more pregnant in this pic? Nice pose - feet apart.)

My Co-Workers
Party #3 - FP&A Christmas Dinner at Sundance
This has become a tradition, too. Our dept goes to dinner up at the Sundance Ski Resort every year at Christmas time. This year it was snowing A LOT, and my rental car was an SUV, so I got the privilege of driving. I have to admit I was a little scared going through the canyon and up the steep road to the resort, but all went well. Phew! We had a fun night including a white elephant gift exchange (or Yankee Swap, for you Office aficionados). My co-workers also gave me a nice baby gift. Thanks, guys!

This has become a tradition, too. Our dept goes to dinner up at the Sundance Ski Resort every year at Christmas time. This year it was snowing A LOT, and my rental car was an SUV, so I got the privilege of driving. I have to admit I was a little scared going through the canyon and up the steep road to the resort, but all went well. Phew! We had a fun night including a white elephant gift exchange (or Yankee Swap, for you Office aficionados). My co-workers also gave me a nice baby gift. Thanks, guys!


8 comments:
Party Animal! It was so fun to see you--what is with the kooky face I am making??? You look so cute pregnant! Can't wait to meet Camille!
Wow! Looks so fun! Ally, you look so cute! I was just looking at your baby counter...52 days?!?!
Ally you look so good. Call us when you are in NC and we can meet up somewhere, it would be great to see you guys!
That picture of you holding the gift that says "tote" made me laugh because it reminded me of your abbreves. Tote, whatev, and the like.
How fun! It's great that you are getting in so much traveling before you have your little girl. Not that traveling won't be fun anymore... just a little bit more complicated!
I was so sad to miss your shower!! but I'm glad it was fun, Jess is so good at throwing parties!! I'm sad I won't see you for a while, but I hope you have a great time with your fam!! Merry Christmas you guys!! Love ya!!!
Ally, you look so cute! I'm so excited for your little girl. I can't wait to see her, hopefully next summer. I loved your Omniture pics too---I remember that tradition every year of deciding what you were going to wear, etc. So fun! Looks like you had a great baby shower too. Love you. Merry Christmas to you, Chris, and baby :)
Hi, Ally! You look so good! Glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well. Girls are so fun and I'm very excited for you!
Post a Comment