Here are some pics to catch you up on Millie's growth over the last month. (I've included smiles for those of you who requested them...)











She's losing her hair! (I don't know if you can see these well, but they are pics of her blanket with her hair on them.)


She has started sucking her thumb...good or bad?

I love this one (holding head up). There is one of me around this age, and this one looks SO much like it! I wish I had it to post...







14 comments:
ALL I CAN SAY IS "HART" BABY! SORRY CHRIS! :)
She's adorable of course! the smiles are great and I love the black and white polka dots. you have the cutest clothes for her! I hate it when the hair starts to go. she reminds me of emma with all that dark hair. looking back at pics I didn't cut emma's hair when she started to lose it, and there are some pretty interesting pics. so when Charlotte started to lose we buzzed her hair short and are a lot happier with her pictures. I hope that she's as happy in these pics all the time for you, she seems like so much fun!
i think she's a keeper!
Dang she is cute!!! My babies loose their beautiful dark hair too. I'm always sad when I see it on their blanket. Then it comes back a completely different color. I wonder if hers will?
I agree with buzzing their hair but it's hard to do. I shaved Libby's but not very short. I look back at pics and wish I had been able to just shave it short. However just cutting it a bit helped. It grew back in really nicely.
Her cheeks are adorable. I still haven't had much time just to stare at her and maybe hold her. I need to come over or something.
She is so cute!!!
She's such a cutie! I love her hair! I don't think the thumb sucking is bad. Avary sucked her thumb, and it was really nice because she soothed herself so well.
Great pics! I love that Audrey sucks her thumb, so I say enjoy it--it's cute. Love her facial expressions.
Such a little doll!! She seems like quite the happy baby! I'm excited to get back into the baby girl headbands again. :) Millie's are so cute!
I'm all for thumb sucking...Spencer started that at 4 months and it turned out to be a lifesaver!
She is just too cute! I want her bibs! Did you make them? I just want to kiss those huge cheeckies!!
Is Millie trying out for a part in Olivia Newton-John's latest workout video, or does she just like wearing her bows as sweatbands?
--(Rich)
I love all the bows!! She is so so cute you guys!!!! I can't wait to meet here, I heard you were coming in July...I hope so I miss you guys, and need to meet the little princess!!!
She is a little mini you and so adorable. Steven sucks his thumb as well. It seems to be a soother.
She is so cute!! I loved cuddling with her today! That was a lot of fun! Sigh!
I am going to have to go against popular vote on the thumb sucking issue. Dari sucked her thumb for 4 years and only stopped because she ran into furniture and split her lip open. All my other kids were pacifier babies. So easy to break them of that! Sorry to be the rebel!
I love all her cute outfits and headbands! Eva won't keep her hair things in anymore :-< Girls are so fun!
Post a Comment