Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pics From the Last Month
























13 comments:

Mark and Aupreille said...

She is so adorable! I love all of those pictures!

Any chance you guys are going to be in Utah the first part of July?

Shaunna said...

Ally I can't believe how quick she is growing up. She is beautiful, and was blessed with great hair.

Sam and Becka said...

She is such a cutie! I noticed that she is a thumb sucker. I think she loves the water.

Elsha said...

I love those striped pants!

Shay said...

I love her hair! And she definitely has an adoreable wardrobe!

Steph said...

She is such a doll! Everytime I see her she is so happy and mellow. You two are really lucky to have a good baby as your first. Just watch out for the second...he he he!

Delcie said...

DANG!! SHE'S CUTE!!

Brimaca said...

She's just precious. So pretty.

The Harts said...

Fun pictures Ally! Can't wait to see her (and you!!) next month.

Ryan and Hailee said...

I love all the pics!!! What a beautiful little girl!!!!!

Danielle Dallas said...

While all the pictures were cute, I think my favorite pose was the last one. It looks like she's getting ready to make an important decision--a future CEO.

Justina Selim said...

Cute pictures! Eva has that same black and white outfit!

The Qian Family said...

She is just so beautiful! And I love her expressions. You dress her so cute and you look very happy! I wish I was there to see you in action with her but hopefully next summer we can plan a reunion! Love you!