Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Roberts Visit and Baby Blessing

I realize it has taken me a long time to post these pictures...We had a great time when the Roberts and Piersons came to visit in mid-April. It was such a joy to have them in our home and to have them share in Millie's baby blessing. Unfortunately, our church starts at 9 am, so we didn't get to take many pictures before hand. Then, Millie blew out her diaper and soiled her dress shortly after the blessing, so we didn't get many pics afterward, either. It was a great day nonetheless.

Here are some pics I took a couple of days later to re-create the day.



The fun visit!


Lisa and I had a lot of fun jumping on the trampoline with Joe and Tay


The Happy Family on the Special Day


Grace's First Birthday Cake!

I have a funny face in this one, but I loved being held by Grandma.



1 comment:

Jamie and Erin said...

What a beautiful blessing dress! Millie is adorable and you look great, Ali!