Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random Cuteness

I have lots of pictures to post from the last few weeks - the Roberts visit and Millie's baby blessing. But, while you wait, here are some cute pics from last Sunday.



13 comments:

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

She is so cute in that HAT! Love it!

-Laura- said...

Oh my cuteness! Could she be any more of a little doll?!?!

Katie said...

love the hat!

Elsha said...

She is SO CUTE! And that hat is adorable!

The Harts said...

Ally! We got your email, or Millie's rather, w/ these pics. They are so cute! I'm glad the outfit fits so well... what a cutie PIE!

Mark and Aupreille said...

Oh my goodness, that outfit is soooooo cute!! I just love the hat. What a sweetie pie!

Steph said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! How many more times can we say cute? Millie is a keeper.

Jaimie said...

She does look adorable! Keep up the good work :)

The Qian Family said...

It is soooo fun to see her---she's growing up so quickly. You dress her sooo cute and I love that you keep the picture updates coming!!!! I can't wait to meet this girl in person one of these days! Love you guys :)

Shay said...

Millie has so many cute outfits! And I just love her cheeks!

Danielle Dallas said...

She is so darling!

Sam and Becka said...

She is so adorable! Can't wait to meet her on Saturday!

Lanier Household Creations said...

She is too cute in her little hat!