She's adorable!
Those are precious! What a cutie!!
I just love these pictures!! She is so adorable!
The kid of a million faces! So adorable, it looks like she had fun... she definitely has personality, too precious.
She is such a cute baby, I love all her expressions. How fun to have your own private photo shoot. I can't believe how quick she is growing.
so precious!
Okay, some of the pictures I totally see you. Others, she is her Daddy completely. She is the most expressive baby I have ever seen---she is SO CUTE!!!! We love you, Millie!!!!
I want to nibble on that cutieheads cheeks! When can we get together???
beautiful, I love them all, she's so precious!!!
Love the pics!!!She is so darn cute...and such a good mix of th two of you. I miss you Al let's get together soon!Love ya :)
My favorite is the fourth one. She is so cute!
So cute!!!
Beautiful! You will cherish those pictures!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
She's adorable!
Those are precious! What a cutie!!
I just love these pictures!! She is so adorable!
The kid of a million faces! So adorable, it looks like she had fun... she definitely has personality, too precious.
She is such a cute baby, I love all her expressions. How fun to have your own private photo shoot. I can't believe how quick she is growing.
so precious!
Okay, some of the pictures I totally see you. Others, she is her Daddy completely. She is the most expressive baby I have ever seen---she is SO CUTE!!!! We love you, Millie!!!!
I want to nibble on that cutieheads cheeks! When can we get together???
beautiful, I love them all, she's so precious!!!
Love the pics!!!She is so darn cute...and such a good mix of th two of you. I miss you Al let's get together soon!Love ya :)
My favorite is the fourth one. She is so cute!
So cute!!!
Beautiful! You will cherish those pictures!
Post a Comment