These girls were so cute together. We stayed at Rich and Jess', and Jess was so nice to watch Millie while I worked. I could not get a shot of both Darby and Millie looking at the camera, but here are a few cute ones anyway.




Rafting the Provo River (Thanks Hailee!)
Unfortunately, Millie got sick the last day we were there (eye infection), so she wasn't a happy camper for about a week after that. It didn't help that our connection from Dallas to Midland got canceled, and we had to get a hotel on our own dime and make do without our bags overnight with a sick baby. Thankfully, she slept for 13 hours that night (she was so sick), and we made it home the next day. We were thankful for the opportunity to see everyone, but it was nice to get home. We look forward to seeing them again at Christmas!



2 comments:
so fun to see you guys!!! and finally meet our beautiful niece!!! I felt so bad for little Millie that last night :( And I can't believe your flight got canceled and you had to sleep in a hotel, so miserable!!
It sounds like you guys had a blast while there, but not so much on the trip home! I hope Millie is okay, now!
Welcome back!
Post a Comment