We had a great Halloween this year. I spent most of it doing laundry and preparing for a work trip, but we were able to spend a couple of hours at the ward trunk or treat. Nana Hart was so great to help make the costumes, and we had a lot of fun with our little bumblebee. We hope you had a great Halloween, too!
Ally, you guys are the BEST! I love your costumes...Ryan and I were discussing who we thought of our friends would dress up for Halloween and you guys were on the LIST! Millie looks so much like you I can't believe it :) I miss you...come see me already!
5 comments:
she is getting so big and is darling!
love the costumes! and I love the way she smiles with her nose scrunched up! totally cute:-)
Cute! My sister and her husband and daughter were bees too. No bee keep though-- that's a good one!
Really cute.
Ally, you guys are the BEST! I love your costumes...Ryan and I were discussing who we thought of our friends would dress up for Halloween and you guys were on the LIST! Millie looks so much like you I can't believe it :) I miss you...come see me already!
Post a Comment