This little princess is getting SO active. She has now entered the "must destroy" phase. She has already ripped pages out of books, and she loves to get in her diaper carrier and take them all over the room. She also loves crawling around while holding items in her hands, thus click-clacking around on the tile floors. She really likes closing doors, and she is becoming pretty strong-willed (especially at diaper changing time). I can already see us battling over what she's going to wear or what her curfew will be. Oh, well...for now she is a fun little lady (who doesn't like to lay down at all when she's not sleeping; hence, most of the blanket pics)!
4 comments:
Ha! I lover her scrunchie face! :)
Oh man, she is so cute and she just gets cuter! She is so smiley :) I can't wait to meet her next summer!
She's so cute and she looks just like you, Ally!
I seriously love that smile!! It's so big and cute!! Wish we could see you guys soon...
Post a Comment