
Chris was out of town and Millie was sick on my birthday, but that didn't stop me from having a fun day! I took Millie to her sitter's house (who, by the way, was very kind with birthday wishes and treats) before work and went home to work for the rest of the day. At 12:30, I heard some noise outside my door, and the doorbell rang. It was my friends, Erin and Karen, dressed as veteran (for Veterans Day, of course) pirates and holding extremely fattening fried fish. (I am making a confession that I like to eat at Long John Silvers, everyone.) They were good sports to subject themselves to LJS, even though they kind of hate it, and they looked so funny!
After I picked Millie up, another friend came to my house to watch her, so I could go to Young Womens and dinner with some friends. The young women were so cute...without being prompted by a leader or anything, they made me a big cardboard card that they had all written notes on and gave me a bag of Hershey Kisses. So impressed!
Thanks to all who helped make my birthday special!
3 comments:
I love little Eric smirking in the corner. That was cute of them to do that for you!
A happy belated birthday to you!
how nice of them, who doesn't love little surprises like that. Happy Late Birthday Ally, I hope it was so great!!!
Post a Comment