She is so cute, Ally!!! I love her little socks in that top picture. All the pics are adorable. That's a good idea to track her growth on the blanket :)
She is darling. Don't you love that everything is just way too big for the first month or two. They grow so fast though!
I love that wide eyed, kind of surprised look she gives the camera. So cute!
Look at those cheeks! She's so cute.
Millie is SOO adorable! Oh, I just love babies. Super cute socks...those are a must for girls.
Look at her big eyes!! She's so adorable!! I love the t-shirt.
I love her socks! Eva has a few pairs of those too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is so cute, Ally!!! I love her little socks in that top picture. All the pics are adorable. That's a good idea to track her growth on the blanket :)
She is darling. Don't you love that everything is just way too big for the first month or two. They grow so fast though!
I love that wide eyed, kind of surprised look she gives the camera. So cute!
Look at those cheeks! She's so cute.
Millie is SOO adorable! Oh, I just love babies. Super cute socks...those are a must for girls.
Look at her big eyes!! She's so adorable!! I love the t-shirt.
I love her socks! Eva has a few pairs of those too!
Post a Comment