I wish I would have ran over and looked at her on Thurs. I was on my way and got distracted. Keep the pics coming!
I can't get over all her hair, I'm jealous you've got hair to style. Poor Teairsa hardly has any. So how are you adjusting and liking being a mom? Have you started working from home yet or are you still on maternity leave?
I believe she is the only kid on the block. I haven't seen a kid since we moved in.
Those are the greatest cheeks I've seen in a long time. Don't worry about the baby acne, Millie. Hyrum has it too. We're all in this together.
Millie is sooo beautiful! I love her chubby cheeks and she still has a full head of hair!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wish I would have ran over and looked at her on Thurs. I was on my way and got distracted. Keep the pics coming!
I can't get over all her hair, I'm jealous you've got hair to style. Poor Teairsa hardly has any.
So how are you adjusting and liking being a mom? Have you started working from home yet or are you still on maternity leave?
I believe she is the only kid on the block. I haven't seen a kid since we moved in.
Those are the greatest cheeks I've seen in a long time. Don't worry about the baby acne, Millie. Hyrum has it too. We're all in this together.
Millie is sooo beautiful! I love her chubby cheeks and she still has a full head of hair!
Post a Comment