Millie went to church for the first time yesterday and looked so cute! Unfortunately, Dad had to work, so Millie had to be photographed alone (and Mom is a bad photographer).
I see both you and Chris in her. She is so cute! She always looks so alert and has such big, gorgeous eyes! I can't wait to hold her one of these days....
That bottom pic looks like you Al!! Sooo cute!! So sad we're not coming to the blessing :( Look forward to more pics. Darbs has that same red dress. We should take their pic together next time your out!
10 comments:
Look at those beautiful dark bright eyes!
She has more hair than my 7 mos old. Jealous already of that beauty!
Ohhh... she is so cute and kissable... and that last picture is a great one!
I think she looks like you Ally! She is so adorable...
She's just so cute! I love her happy face in that last picture.
She is beautiful! I hope you are feeling well too.
What a rotten time to miss church! Did anyone try to steal her? I can't wait to meet her!
beautiful pics Ally!!! When do I get to meet this beautiful little girl????
I see both you and Chris in her. She is so cute! She always looks so alert and has such big, gorgeous eyes! I can't wait to hold her one of these days....
That bottom pic looks like you Al!! Sooo cute!! So sad we're not coming to the blessing :( Look forward to more pics. Darbs has that same red dress. We should take their pic together next time your out!
Loves! ~Jess
Post a Comment