By the time my mommy is making this post, I am actually almost 3 weeks old. But, I am growing really fast! I weigh 9 lbs 11 0z and am 21.5 inches long. That puts me in the 90th percentile for both height and weight. Yay!
Adorable. Look at all that hair! Is it safe to say she looks exactly like you? Congratulations again! Quincy is only 13 lbs and she is 4 and half months old. But big babies are happy babies if you ask me.
11 comments:
love the cute bow!!
Awwww! How cute is she?!
Adorable. Look at all that hair! Is it safe to say she looks exactly like you? Congratulations again! Quincy is only 13 lbs and she is 4 and half months old. But big babies are happy babies if you ask me.
Lib was still bigger than she is at birth!! That's crazy. I hope the next one is smaller!
She is adorable I love her cute cheeks and still can't wait to meet her.
She is so cute. I can't belive she is that big! We are jealous of all that hair. Addyson ight have that much when she is 2!
what a cute little outfit! I agree that she looks so much like you.
Good growing, Millie! She looks great!
I love her! She is so adorable!!! Hope you are all doing great, Ally. We miss you!
Gosh, those cheeks are adorable!
What a sweet picture, she is so adorable!! So glad she's doing so good!!!
So so cute! I love her headband and all the pink!!
Post a Comment