Saturday, April 04, 2009
Confession
After this morning's conference session, I am compelled to confess my own addiction. I am addicted to buying Millie clothes. I show considerable restraint in shopping for myself, but I can't seem to show the same restraint shopping for her. There are so many cute baby girl clothes out there (and they're so much cheaper than adult clothes). Can anyone relate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I had so many clothes for Cassidy, that she didn't wear half of them before she grew out of them!! It was sad!! Tyler still reminds me of that!
Who can resist adorable baby girl clothes? That's the reason I can never just buy diapers for diaper showers.
You should see Addyson's closet! I just love to shop for her and when you start shopping a year in advance for some things it is hard to remember what you already bought. At least I have not gone completely nuts and bought her designer jeans.
It's not just girl clothes that are cute. I will have good intentions to go to the mall to buy me some much needed jeans or shirts and ended up walking out spending money on the boys and not a dime on me.
I feel it is much easier to shop for them, they don't have to try anything on and everything looks good on them!
I hear ya sista! I have a huge addiction with buying clothes for my girly girl. I am also addicted to buying ribbon, want anymore bows? :)
Ally, sometimes even I can't resist buying little girls clothes. I've got a box in the closet waiting to be worn. Don't ask me who is going to wear them.
I don't have that addiction but I do love girl clothes. Luckily most of L's have been passed down and are super super cute!
I went to the store to get the boys some much needed clothes and instead came home with things for all three girls and not the boys.
You are not alone! Girl clothes, especially baby girl clothes are simply irresistible! Sometimes when I'm supposed to be shopping for Spencer I end up bringing home baby girl presents to save for friends that end up having girls and nothing for Spencer. Sadly, boys are just not nearly as fun to shop for.
Ditto! Colbie wears dresses everyday. Is it any wonder she isn't crawling yet?
Its so true. If we had not been poor college students when Avary was born, I'm sure I would have ended up with way too many baby girl clothes!
I agree with Shay---if we hadn't been so poor when Annabelle was born, I'm sure I would have done the same. Just enjoy it--you don't need to exercise restraint yet :)
Post a Comment